Imagine…You will soon be helping your clients become healthy while you enjoy a personally (and financially) rewarding career
- If you are an existing chef… You will become certified to appeal to your health conscious clients.
- If you are a fitness professional… You will become certified to improve your income and create career diversity.
- If you work with your significant other… As a couple, you can work together to dominate the fitness & nutrition market in their community.
- If you are a nutrition coach… You will enroll to become the “single source” for your clients’ coaching, food, nutrition and healthy living needs.
Become the first “Certified Personal Fitness Chef” in your area!
You might even decide to create your own online healthy cooking show!
You can become a Certified Personal Fitness Chef and expand your current personal chef business, or add a new profit center for your fitness or life coaching business. You can offer our special personal chef service to your existing clients, or have a one-of-a-kind marketing angle to attract new clients.
I am already a Personal Chef, why should I now enroll in the Certified Personal Fitness Chef Program?
People hire a personal chef for one main reason: They want to lose fat and become healthier. So, they are far more likely to hire YOU – a Certified Personal Fitness Chef – rather than a regular personal chef.
An existing chef will become certified to appeal to health conscious clients. A fitness professional will become certified to increase income and create career diversity. A couple will decide to work together to corner the fitness & nutrition market in their community. Be the first in your area to get on the leading edge of this explosive trend.
Who should complete this program?
Anyone who wants to become a Personal Fitness Chef, who is already a Personal Chef but now needs to learn new techniques or improve knowledge in health and nutrition. Other professions such as a nutritionist, registered dietitian, weight loss counselors, personal fitness trainer, life coach, directors of schools nutrition programs, nurses, care givers or any individuals who is interested in healthy lifestyle will also greatly benefit from this professional training course.
Why should I take this program rather than any other Personal Chef Industry Program?
Like most Personal Chef Programs, this one gives you the tools and support to rapidly start and operate a successful Personal Chef Service. However, what this program offers that is truly unique, is the amazing techniques that show you how to change most recipes to low fat or no fat recipes. Those techniques emphasize healthier habits and show you how to deal with special dietary requirements. You will be able to prepare foods, possibly create your own recipes that are healthier and still taste great. It will change the way you look and prepare food forever.
Are the recipes easy enough for someone whose knowledge of cooking is limited?
The Personal Fitness Chef course is a perfect start for beginners and intermediates cooks. It is very easy to follow, simple, and the number of ingredients has been purposely limited in order to simplify the preparation and cooking time. Once you master these basic techniques, more advanced techniques can be explored.
As a Personal Fitness Chef, who will be my potential clients?
I am sure you have heard some or all of the following, “I wish I had more time for my family. I work long hours and do not have time to cook.” “Is there a healthy alternative to fast food?” “I wish someone would show me how to eat healthier.” “My parents are old and need help to prepare meals.”
Your career options are truly endless. Here are a few examples: executives & professionals, busy families, expecting mothers, surgery recovery patients, elderly, people who need to lose weight or improve their health, spas, gyms, private schools, businesses, churches, organizations, etc. And with the Internet, you can do just about anything you want!
Do I need a professional kitchen to operate a Personal Fitness Chef Service?
No. Most of the time, you will work at your clients’ home. You may look into your local city facilities, churches, gyms, or private clubs to find a place where you could occasionally work from, or offer large cooking classes (for big profits). However, if you wish to offer large quantities of delivered healthy meals, then you will need to do so from a professional kitchen since, in most states, you cannot prepare food from your own home nor prepare foods from someone’s home and deliver somewhere else.
The Personal Fitness Chef staff is dedicated to making you a success when you operate your own personal fitness chef business. Becoming a personal chef is fun, rewarding and exciting. Imagine being able to set your own hours, help people become healthy and making great money. If you are already a chef, personal chef, or personal fitness professional, our comprehensive home study personal fitness chef certification and business program is what you now need to become our next success story.
Meet your instructor:
Master Chef Marie (co-author of The Saint-Tropez Diet & The Park Avenue Diet) is a native of Paris, France where she grew up around gourmet foods and wines. For generations, traditional French cuisine has been passed down through her family. It was at a very young age that her culinary interest started. Being a National Table Tennis Champion, she realized the importance of good nutrition in order to perform her best. She holds a Culinary Arts Degree, including Food and Beverage Management from Century Business College. She is also a licensed bartender. She has many certifications related to culinary arts, nutrition, and sports:
- Certified Fitness Nutritionist (NESTA)
- Certified Professional Food Manager by the American Food Safety Institute
- Certificate from the World Pastry Forum for continuing education (Accredited by the ACF and IACF)
- Certified Cake Decorator, Courses I, II, and III (Wilton Cake Decoration School)
- Certified Sport Trainer and Educator (FFTT)
- Certified State Table Tennis Coach (USTTA)
- Certified Tennis Instructor (USPTR and Van Der Meer Tennis University)
- Certified Soccer Coach (CYSA)
For years, she worked with many world-renowned chefs throughout the hotel-restaurant business in order to perfect her culinary skills. She also worked in the school cafeteria system to study children’s food habits. Combining her knowledge from sports and the culinary fields, she created her own recipes to satisfy the needs of the sports and health conscious. She has researched and studied many health conditions such as obesity, diabetes, cholesterol control, heart disease, cancer and food allergies in order to accommodate an increased demand from her clients.
She continues to teach her way of cooking to culinary arts students, cooks, and homemakers. Whenever possible, she also coaches young top athletes in her fields of interest. She appeared on television and received excellent reviews from various magazines or newspapers such as OC Metro Magazine, Westways Magazine and Uptown San Diego District Magazine. On a regular basis, she continues to attend conferences and educational programs on health, sports coaching and culinary arts. She has also volunteered her time with sports programs in different cities and schools Districts.
- Initial Consultations
- Creating Your Menus
- Finding Recipes
- Packaging Your Meals
- Labeling your Prepared Meals
- Prior to the Cooking Day – Menu Approval
- Creating Your Cooking Schedule
- Planning Your Grocery Shopping Trip
- Where to Grocery Shop
- Supplying Cooking Supplies & How to Get Them There
- Your Client’s Kitchen
- Finding Your Niche
- How Much to Charge
- Your Yearly Earning Potential
- Offering Gift Certificates
- How to build a Personal Chef Business
- How to select healthy foods
- How to add this unique business model to your existing fitness & wellness business
- How to select utensils & supplies
- How to comply with local laws
- How to market your new personal chef business
- How to make low fat and non-fat foods
- How to create a beautiful presentation
- How to create business relationships with your grocer and butcher for better savings
- How to have Fitness Cooking Parties for added revenue
- How to give cooking classes for maximum profit
- How to safely sharpen knives
- How to avoid cross contamination
- How to bundle this service with personal training, life coaching or wellness consulting
- How to easily make an additional $300 – $1000 per day as a Personal Fitness Chef
WOW! I’m a Professional Chef! I help people get healthy and become happy. This course was the perfect complement to my wellness business!
Before becoming a Certified Personal Fitness Chef, I enrolled in the Food Psychology Coaching program. Together, these two credentials have given me the career of my dreams. I help people become healthy and make great lifestyle choices. Today, I make my own schedule, earn more money than I ever have, and help dozens of people each week. It’s awesome. I am grateful!
Program Title: Personal Fitness Chef Certification
Title You Will Earn: Certified Personal Fitness Chef (CPFC)
Approvals: ISSA 10 CEUs, Spencer Institute 2.0 CEUs, NESTA 2.0 CEUs
You will receive the following in your Personal Fitness Chef Business System:
- 2 instructional cooking video classes (Indoor Cooking and Bar-B-Q)
- 1 audio training lesson covering the fundamentals of health, hygiene, and personal chef responsibilities, personal chef business practices, and a day in the life of a Certified Personal Fitness Chef
- Official Certified Fitness Chef Comprehensive Manual PDF (easily printable)
- Online exam (know your results immediately)
- Dozens of healthy recipes (and access to dozens more after you graduate)
- Advice as needed from Chef Marie
Learning Format: Online format of materials including video training, audio training lessons, comprehensive digital manual, and non-proctored online exam. Internet access is required. Content is provided in an online format which is accessed through an online secure website.
Once your register, you will be directed to create your student account. You may begin your studies immediately after registering, or log in to your student account later to start your studies. You will also receive and email confirmation.
The materials will be released to you at one time. You can test when you are ready.
You may take up to one year to complete the program, and review the materials as often as you like. You will immediately know the results after you take your test. Most students finish within 4 weeks.
The only technology you will need is an Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash video player. Both of these are installed on 98% of all computers. If needed, they are FREE: Get Adobe Reader or Get Adobe Flash player
Exam Requirement: Passing a 100 multiple choice, non-proctored online exam with 80% or higher. Two attempts at the exam are given. Results are known immediately.
Retest Fee: $95 retest fee applies if the passing requirement is not met at the end of the second exam attempt.
Expected time for completion: On average, this course takes 60 hours of study to complete. Log in and out of your student account as needed to complete your studies. Course should be completed within one year of purchase.